Monday 11 February 2008

Open House



I had my Sale-A-Bration Open House this weekend and was it ever fun! The ladies who came were so nice and we had a great time stamping and checking out the new catalogue. Several of the ladies also went home with some of my retired stamps. It was a bit hard to say goodbye to those lovely stamps, but I know they're going to good homes. And now there is room on my shelves for more stamps ;-)




Here's one of the make-and-takes that we did. It's a pocket card, inspired by this one by Mrs Boz on splitcoast. The colour scheme is Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst and uses the amethyst designer series paper. There is a flower stamped on the insert too, using the stemmed bloom from Polka Dots and Paisley. I'm hoping to post the other make-and-take today or tomorrow.



A big thank you to all the ladies who came to my open house and made it such a great time. See you next time!


I'm looking forward to stamping with my aunt tonight. She's visiting from out of town for a couple of days and she's a stamper too so I've cleaned off my stamp desk so there's room for two. Can't wait!

All supplies Stampin' Up: Stamps: So Many Scallops, Totally Tabs, Polka Dots and Paisley; Paper: whisper white, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst designer series print; Ink: Lovely Lilac; Accessories: scallop punch, round tab punch, stampin' dimensionals, corner rounder, 1/2" circle punch, almost amethyst, lovely lilac and certainly celery markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment