Monday 4 February 2008

New contest at Sunshine Designs!

I just discovered that Sunshine Designs has posted a new contest! You can get all the details here, but in a nutshell, they want your best heart-themed card, scrapbook page or paper project.

These contests are a lot of fun, and the more people that enter, the merrier. I don't have any affiliation with Sunshine Designs, other than as a loyal customer. I've been a big fan of their stamps for a long time now and would encourage you to check out their website. They've made on-line ordering easy if your local stamp store doesn't carry them. (And if they don't, you should ask for them!)

I'm not sure yet what I'll enter, but I know I'll start thinking about it. I got the heart cube in my prize package for the November contest so I'm sure that I'll be using that in my submission. Time to get creative :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment