Thursday 8 April 2010

Stampin' Up Colour Renovation

Hello,

I have two important things to pass on:
1. When our computer had its near-death experience, it suffered partial amnesia, including all email and email addresses. So, if you are anyone with whom I have corresponded by email, I no longer have your email address. If you would like to continue our virtual correspondence, please email me :-)

2. I know I said I was retiring from my Stampin' Up demonstratorship, but I wanted to pass on some important information about the colour collection. Stampin' Up will be renovating their colour collection. I am very excited about this because it means they will be introducing 5 new colours (including a fabulous dark brown that I have been wanting for a long time, and a lovely yellow that's not too bright and not too dull). They will also be bringing in 5 new In Colours and they will last 2 years! Next year another 5 will be added, and so on. Yay! I'm a bit sad to see some of my favourites retiring (I will be stocking up on Bordering Blue for sure, and also Mellow Moss and Going Gray), but I am much more excited about the new palette. Also, some great In Colours are coming back - I can stop hoarding Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi :-) You will note a 'new' brown called Crumb Cake. They've renamed kraft paper and will add ink, etc. to the lineup.

I wanted to let you know about this in case you need to get more of your favourites while they are around. They will meet all orders until the end of May, after that it will be while supplies last. They are also discontinuing the large pads of craft ink except black and white (and vanilla?) so if you are a large craft pad stamper, you may want to get your favourites.

Lots of information, but exciting news. If you have any questions, drop me a comment at the bottom of this post.

I can't seem to upload any of the images showing the new colour lineup, so I'll refer you to this blog to see them. There's also a great signing bonus to get the new colours, so if you've been considering that, now is the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment