Wednesday 6 January 2010

Tag 12

Hello! I thought you might be tired of tags, so I will just upload my favourite instead of all the remaining ones. I love this one, but it's a bit of a love-hate relationship, mostly due to the bells at the bottom that I sewed on at 3 am. Sad but true. They used to be silver - but I tinted them with alcohol inks. The flower isn't made of grunge board like Tim's, but it is made of velvet paper and die cute with a Nestability. Love it! It's accented with some butterscotch dimensional pearls.

I also really like how the background turned out. It's stamped (Stampers Anonymous), but there's also a piece of sheet music that I printed off the computer from some free place and aged with antique ink and a blending tool. The message is cut from a Nestabilities die and stamped (Cornish Heritage Farms) and embossed in black, and tinted with green and the blending tool. A few jingle bells on the bottom and you're done!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: