Thursday 17 October 2013

October Stamping Challenge #9


Hello! Here's my next quick little card.  The tree image is one from Memory Box (first time inked), and I stamped it in a slate grey pigment ink on a scrap of paper that was nearby, edged it in the same grey ink and added some shading with pencil crayons.  I layered it on a soft grey scrap, and used a metallic grey accent strip from the scrap pile.  The little sentiment is from Stampin' Up and stamped in Wet Cement Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  The little dots are Gunmetal stickles.  The card base is a naturals white cardstock with a light fleck in it. 

I would like to play with this stamp a little more and explore the ideas on this card a little further.  I like how it came out and think it could be improved if I had a little more time to play and experiment.  Last night wasn't that night though, since we were out to see the Indigo Girls in concert.  It was a great show. Their opening act was a folk singer called Jeremy Fisher and he was really good too. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment