Tuesday 15 October 2013

October Stamping Challenge #8

Hello!  Here's today's challenge card.  I had a piece of background paper sprayed with Dylusions in shades of green.  I stamped that with the JustRite background stamp (Secret Garden) using Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk Ink.  Then I ran it through the die cut machine using this viny Memory Box die.  Hemmed and hawed a bit over the setting, but settled on this duo - Brilliant Blue and Glorious Green Stampin' Up papers. The card is 4 1/4" square.  I glued down the die cut with Glossy Accents, and added some royal blue liquid pearls to the flower centres and lime green stickles to the leaves.  I felt it needed a little lift so I added some stitching with a white gel pen.  I think it could use a little more lift so I might try adding some more highlights with a white pencil crayon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment