Sunday 20 October 2013

Heather's Stamping Haven



Hello!  As many of my readers will know, I teach classes at Heather's Stamping Haven in Ottawa.  I have been a customer for many, many years and Heather and her store are very dear to my heart.  It was with very mixed emotions that I learned of her intentions to retire this winter (click here for the post on her blog).  I am so pleased for her that she will be starting this new direction in her life and enjoy the freedoms that come with retirement.  That said, I will really miss her at the store!  It really has been a haven, in so many ways, and I have had such good times there with so many very dear people.

I know Heather is looking for a buyer for the store, so if you are someone with an entrepreneurial streak or know someone who has one that is looking for an active business with great growth potential, please connect with Heather.  I am sure I am not the only one hoping that someone takes over the business and keeps a wonderful stamping store in Ottawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment