Friday 10 September 2010

Baby cards


Here are a couple of baby cards for the bazaar stash. Once again, I borrowed one of Krista Schneider's layouts for this cute little Sunshine Designs baby. It's coloured with Tombows and accented with Stickles. This Kioshi paper makes great baby card patterned paper. It's sort of soft and pastel, without being cloyingly sweet. This palette of PTI light yellow and SU Marigold Morning makes a nice gender-neutral baby card. I like how these turned out! The light yellow panel is embossed through the cuttlebug (bird and vine folder) and the dark yellow panel is stamped with the moon stamp from the same cube. Well, mine is the cling version, so 4 stamps, but originally they were sold on cubes. I finally caved and bought it. For ages I've loved it and used my mother's, but it and she live far away so it was time to get my own. It's a baby set that really appeals to me - cute, but not too cute, and gender neutral, with this image, the moon, a pram, and a onesie.


Apologies for the big rant on the last post. The bees in my bonnet were a-buzzing! To get out of my grump, I reflected on my many blessings for which I am deeply grateful. Here are the ones that relate to my grumblings yesterday.

- a job in a time of economic uncertainty, even if my new cubicle isn't as nice as my old one

- a husband who is willing to sort out all the television-related problems (even if it's his new system that's causing them to begin with but I digress)

- a place to park that's close to work that's not a small fortune

- happy memories of a fresh new pack of Laurentian pencil crayons every fall, especially Cherry Red and Peacock Blue

- Rogers: their logo is red. I like red.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment