Monday 27 October 2008

Embossed Peace, Love, Joy


Here's a card we made at my stamp club this month. The ladies wanted to try heat embossing and I wanted to show a Christmas card, so this is what I came up with. Although this image looks great coloured in, I thought I would show how simple and elegant it can be just embossed. We used gold embossing powder on Very Vanilla, and edged the panel with a gold leaf pen. It doesn't really show up, but we used Bella Toile and versamark on the background. That is my new favourite background stamp!


Thanks for stopping by.


All Supplies SU unless noted: Stamp: Holy Triptych, All Holidays; Ink: gold encore, versamark; Paper: Very Vanilla, Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy; Other: scallop edge punch, gold embossing powder, gold leaf pen (not SU).


1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful...as always!

    I have not started my Christmas cards...errrrrrrr

    Hope all is well. Hope I can participate in an upcoming workshop, I am missing my stamping fix!

    hey, I put a link to your blog on my site today - calling for nominations for the Canadian Bloggy awards. You got a HUGE chance at the Craft/artsy category - and you got my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete