Sunday 9 November 2008

Remembrance Day




My daughter wanted to stamp with me and I wanted to try my Prismacolor crayons. I stamped her this flower, which she wanted to make into a poppy. We're wearing our poppies these days, in honour of Remembrance Day and the war veterans and soldiers, sailors and airmen and women serving overseas. She drew the artwork and found the cardbase herself and put it all together. I only helped with blending the p'colors as the OMS seemed too a little too risky for a Grade 1 helper.


Didn't she do a good job! I'm so proud of my little stamper.


Supplies: Stamp: Stampendous, Ink: Stazon, Other: prismacolor crayons, odourless mineral spirits, blending stump, ballpoint pen.

2 comments:

  1. This is BRILLIANT!!!!! beautiful...as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well...

    Have I ever given you this blog to check out??? Her cards are amazing and her story very touching and amazing as well.
    http://hannahandlily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete