Thursday 19 June 2008

Bugling Bug


Well I'm not sure if it's actually a bugle, but it is some kind of instrument that you blow into! I love this whimsical cube from Sunshine Designs. It's one of the new releases and the other sides are just as cute - a snail and two different ladybugs.


I needed two quick cards for a double-header birthday party run tomorrow. These look cute enough for two little girls turning 6. I debated getting out the princess stamp, but this stamp just tootled at me too loudly to resist.


The ant is stamped in black palette and coloured with Tombows. The quickie background is just stamped and a strip of pomegranate cardstock (I'm going to have to stockpile that one!).


I'll add some stickles but I wanted to scan this in first. I see there is actually quite a bit of glitter on the scanner already....sigh....


I'd better close this and get to bed. I have a big team building day tomorrow where we're going to do an outdoor navigation exercise in the woods. I hope there's someone on my team who can read a compass!


Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies: Stamps: Sunshine Designs (The Stamp Barn), Polka Dots and Petals (SU), Amazing to Zany (SU); Ink: Palette black noir, taken with teal, cool caribbean, purely pomegranate; Paper: watercolour, bright pink (SU bold brights), taken with teal, cool caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment