Wednesday 28 May 2008

So Kind Swap Card


Stampin' Girls Convention was today (and last night for the more senior demos)! It's the stamping event of the year around here, hosted by my upline (a few levels up) for all her downline. People come from all over and I had a great time last year meeting people, even a few scs'ers. It was really great this year to reconnect with people I haven't seen in a while. It's fun to spend a day with like-minded people and Josee (the host) always great speakers and fantastic projects for us to do and today was no exception!

I got to pick up the Wow swap items for my upline and there were so many inspiring things. It's amazing what people can come up with.

This is the card I swapped. I got some fantastic swaps back that I can't wait to show my club. Lots of great ideas and things to try.


This card was a quick and easy one to do. I did a whole sheet at a time of the saffron, stamping it with various images from Stitched Exotics and in various colours. Then I did a whole sheet of the mustard using my jumbo It's Beautiful wheel (which I got for free when they had the promotion!). The main flower is also from Stitched Exotics and I stamped it in versamark, added Heat-and-stick powder, heated it, added fine cosmo glitter, heat set it, and cut it out. It's popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment is from Priceless.

Thanks for looking!


All supplies Stampin' Up: Stamps: Stitched Exotics, It's Beautiful jumbo wheel, Priceless; Ink: versamark, Apricot Appeal, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant; Paper: So Saffron, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant; Other: Heat and Stick Powder, Fine Cosmo glitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment