Saturday 1 March 2008

Priceless class card


A new stamping friend of mine asked me to teach a class for her and her friends tomorrow afternoon. This is one of the projects that we'll be doing.
I used this card by scjm1220 on splitcoast as inspiration, changing some details to suit my supplies and requirements.
I wanted a fairly straightforward card for these ladies since they're new stampers. This card has only a few steps: stamping the images in pomegranate and groovy guava (the flourish on the sentiment panel is stamped off once first). I love the colour combination and it's so nice how the ribbon matches too. I like this card! I love browsing the galleries on splitcoast for ideas. There are so many talented and creative stampers out there!
Thanks for looking!
All supplies Stampin' Up unless noted: Stamps: Priceless, Sincere Salutations; Paper: Whisper white, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate; Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava; Other: Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, white embroidery floss (White Rose).

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I'm sure the ladies loved it.... I can't believe I *still* don't have this set!!!

    ReplyDelete