Wednesday 26 March 2008

Joan and Amy tagged me! I don't know that many other bloggers yet, so if you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged. ETA I just found out I was also tagged by my great upline (a few levels up) Josee. Fun!

Here are the rules:

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


OK, here goes

1. I have been to all the provinces in Canada except Prince Edward Island and I've been to one of the territories (NWT).
2. I'm left-handed.
3. I know the alphabet in sign language.
4. I love to read my favourite books over and over.
5. The first car I owned was a red Honda Civic (hatchback). I still have it.
6. I don't really like musicals, except for The Sound of Music and Mary Poppins. And Mamma Mia, which I *loved*.
7. I've been hiking on the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies (just on the trails in the backcountry- I didn't go all the way to the top!).

No comments:

Post a Comment