Wednesday 16 January 2008

Button Snowman


Here's a card I made just before Christmas. I needed some cards to go with gift subscriptions and I just love this little button snowman from Sunshine Designs. The snowman is stamped with Palette ink and painted with twinkling H20's, and the buttons are highlighted with diamond glaze. I finished it off with some Stickles here and there for some extra shine. The sparkly snowflakes in the background were created with a snowflake stamp (no maker's identification), a glue pad, and glitter.


Supplies Stamps: snowman from Sunshine Designs, The Stamp Barn, "celebrate" from Old Island Stamps, snowflake unknown; Paper: watercolour paper, soft sky, blue bayou; Ink: Palette black noir; Accessories: glue pad, diamond glaze, dazzling diamonds glitter, twinkling H20's, stickles

2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    Love your Buttons Snowman card - he is a real cutie! We share a love for those Sunshine Designs stamps!
    And thanks for linking to me - I'm very flattered!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card , I love snowmen stamps !

    ReplyDelete