Saturday 31 March 2012

Creative Chemistry Tags (Day 2-6)


Day 2 (l-r): Blended Distress/Spritz & Flick,
Brushless Watercolour,
Wrinkle-Free Distress

Day 3 (l-r):  Alcohol Ink Agates,
Archival Resist,
Stamping on Embossing Folder
 Hello!  Here's what I've been doing this afternoon.  I've been taking Tim Holtz' Creative Chemistry on-line card class (link here).  It's been wonderful and I have really learned a lot. He goes into a lot of detail and the techniques are a lot of fun.  Here are my efforts so far - definitely still in the learning phase.  I did go so far as to clear off a big space on my stamping desk so I could get all Tim Holtzy and lay out my craft sheet and have my heat tool right to hand.  I don't think I need it there all the time, but it was handy for drying between applications, etc.  I won't go into detail about the techniques, but I sure did have fun! 


Day 4 (l-r):  Watercolourng with Re-inkers;
Layered Misting,
Custom Stamp Pad

Day 5 (l-r): Stained Kraft Resist,
Stamping with Stains,
Marbled Stains

Day 6 (l-r): Watercolour with Markers,
Blending with Markers,
Stamping with Markers

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! I can't believe you've done all that in one afternoon (I do believe but I am amazed). I haven't finished mine yet but my craft sheet is out. Wasn't it fun? I'm looking forward to more from Tim in this online format. Really top notch musicians teach studio classes online why not Tim?!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'd say your are an "A student"! Looks like lots of fun and I bet your fingers are seriously inky! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete