Wednesday 29 June 2011

This says it all (or at least some of it!)



I picked this up a while ago, and gave it to myself for my birthday recently. I loved this - it's by Anne Taintor and there are a bunch of great magnets and other gifty items like it. I got another one that says, "I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." Too funny.

I was a bit down about this milestone birthday, but thanks to the kindness and generosity and love and support of friends and family, I am enjoying it immensely. Hurrah indeed!

And I want to know where Anne Taintor got my picture.

1 comment:

  1. And a very Happy (if belated) birthday... I think 40 is a great age, think of all the stuff you can say & do & still come across as being "wise" and "experienced" even if you're not LOL
    BTW I'd like to follow you but you don't have it set up??? I've got you under favourites now :P

    ReplyDelete