Tuesday 19 April 2011

His and Hers Monogram Cards




Hello! Here are the cards I'm doing for my next class, "His and Hers Monograms" at Heather's Stamping Haven. It's on Saturday, May 7 from 10-1. I'm also doing the Distress Ink book that afternoon from 2-5. Give Heather a call at the store if you're interested in signing up. I'm showing samples here in "E" and "K" (wonder why????), but you choose your own monograms for each card. We're using the gorgeous alphabet from Ten Seconds Studios.


Hope to see you there!


Thanks for stopping by.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! Love your monogram cards. I have never done one.
    Love the vintage colours and the stamped frame on the first one.

    Loving the retro feel of the k card.
    Pretty colours.
    Did you use alcohol inks on this one?
    Or is it chalk inks?

    ReplyDelete