Friday 11 March 2011

Parcels!!!!

Goodies, stamping goodies in the mail! First was a lovely little envelope from a wonderful, inspiring person, Jennifer McGuire. You probably know her blog (it's on my sidebar), which features lovely creations, mostly for Hero Arts. She liked one of my comments one day and sent me some stamps - what a sweetie! Hope to get those inky pronto.

Also in my mailbox was a parcel notice - could only mean one thing - parcel from Darkroom Door has arrived! I whizzed over to the post office and, sure enough, it was!!! And even better, I won the customs lottery and didn't get dinged. Yippeee!!! Now to dig into that and see what's in the box. It was a mystery 'grab bag' type of discount so I can't wait to see what's there.

So, no time to post, time to play!!! Is it too early to send the kids to bed?????

No comments:

Post a Comment