Saturday 3 January 2009

Festive Snowman



Here's another Christmas card from my efforts this year. I had stamped off a bunch of these images (Sunshine Designs) on watercolour paper and embossed them in black. I coloured them in with a combination of inkpad lid ink (Stampin' Up) and Tombow markers. This one is accented with stickles on the star, ornaments and nose, and Crystal Effects on the buttons. The silver background was Cuttlebugged and the whole thing is on Baja Breeze textured cardstock. I think the snowman is mounted on Blue Bayou, but it might be Buckaroo Blue. The three dots are cranberry acrylic paint by Ranger. I just love that snowman image. He's a fun one to colour, and because he's all white, it's pretty quick.


Thanks for looking!


PS If you want to track down this stamp, it's Sunshine Designs, through the Stamp Barn.

1 comment:

  1. You sooooooo ROCK!!!

    Any weekend workshops coming up??? I need to get inspired!

    ReplyDelete