Wednesday 23 July 2008

Party hat birthday card


My package of Euphoria (new line from BasicGrey) came in the mail last week and I've been itching to use it. Here I paired it up with Aqua Mist cardstock (PTI) and Purely Pomegranate. The image is Sunshine Designs (from that birthday cube I can't seem to stop using) and coloured with Tombows and accented with stickles. I added a spritz of turquoise glimmer mist to the starburst paper, so it has some shimmer. The final embellishments were some pomegranate ribbon, faux stitching, and acrylic paint dots. I love that paper and the colour scheme for the card - so fresh and pretty.


Thanks for looking!


Supplies: Stamp: Sunshine Designs (The Stamp Barn); Ink: Palette black noir, Purely Pomegranate: Paper: watercolour, Purely Pomegranate, Aqua Mist (PTI), Euphoria (BasicGrey); Other: pomegranate ribbon (SU), acrylic paint (Stream - Adirondack), stickles, white gel pen, turquoise glimmer mist, slot punch (SU).

No comments:

Post a Comment