Tuesday 22 January 2008

Stampin' Up news

The Spring/Summer Collection is fantastic and is now available for sale. Check it out on-line or get your own catalogue from me. Note that SU made a few changes to the catalogue since publication:
- all catalogue items are sold for 7% off the printed price
- minimum qualifying sales for hostess benefits is now $200

So what are your favourite new sets? I am in love with Riot of Petals (that is definitely going on my first order), and I'm going to have to get the dinosaur one for my dino-nut-daughter. I also really love the big flower in the hostess benefits. SU has outdone themselves on this catalogue for sure, especially with the accessories. I can't wait to try the new glitter and sticky letters. and the rub-ons. And the felt flowers.... so many projects... so little time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment